Losing weight (read: fat not muscle tissue) gets overcomplicated. It’s pretty simple, if you’re overweight, you’re fucking something up.
If you want to start losing weight tomorrow, start doing some or all of these things:
- Skip breakfast altogether, eat all your food in less than 8 out of every 24 hours.
- Immerse yourself in a cold bath for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lift (actually) heavy weights – TIP: if it’s not a squat, deadlift, bench-press or a chin-up, you’re probably wasting your time.
- Stop eating shit food. If it’s white and/or you can’t figure out where it came from, don’t fucking eat it. Oh, and you better be eating meat!
- Sleep. For 8 hours.
- Move around more. Chances are you sit at a desk. Walk around every 15 to 20 minutes. If you drink a shit tonne of water each day, this becomes easy because you’ll be pissing so much.
There you go. Start doing that and you’ll lose weight.
I’m sure that most people would be aware of the Occupy Wall Street movement that has really gathered some steam over the past few weeks.
I’m impressed by this movement, mainly because I see people taking action in relation to something they believe in. Overcoming apathy is the first step to change. Anger is usually the emotion that pushes you into action.
What concerns me about the movement is that I don’t think it has a clear message. My general feeling is that protestors are arguing against wealth and capitalism. Neither of those things are really to blame here.
The real issue is that public funds were used to bailout businesses that are now paying it’s executives bonuses and people are right to see injustice in this (we’re talking more than $130 billion here). The bailout, wrong or right, was intended to prevent the catastrophe of having massive businesses fail. Now, somehow, big chunks of that money are making their way into the hands of the people responsible for the fuck up in the first place.
Capitalism and wealth are not inherently to blame here. Don’t forget they’re responsible for providing you with the electricity and computer you need to even read this post. There is no need to throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Occupy Wall Street needs to unite against the gigantic misappropriation of public funds. It’s a moral and economic travesty that needs to be righted. And yes, that shit should be protested against.
Further reading: Bernake Needs To Bazooka Big Banks in Ultimate Display of Fed Weaponry
Hydration is super important and you should be taking it as seriously as your diet. But have a think about where you get your water from… especially if you like to complain about how expensive petrol is
Presented by Online Education